If you’ve taken part in Friend Makin Mondays before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts.
This week’s random questions come from me…. if you some topic/question suggestions for FMM, please email your ideas to Sarah at email@example.com…So let’s get started
1. If I gave you $10,000 what would you spend it on? When I opened this I was gonna say a new cell phone, but I un-expectantly had to purchase a new one today because my old one just died… wouldn’t charge, screen wouldn’t stay on… apparently the hard drive … motherboard or whatever was slowly shutting down and would be dead by the Wednesday . I wanted a new phone, I wanted the phone that I had to purchase today, BUT I wanted to buy it because I wanted to, not that I needed to.
So back to the original question, I was take $4,000 and give it to my mom, and for the rest I would use to move and secure a place in Arizona.
2. If you could watch your favorite movie now, what would it be? It would be either Sense and Sensibility, Lost in Austen OR Austenland. I’m sure that everyone reading this is sensing a theme.
3. If you could talk to anyone in the world, who would it be? I would want to talk to my grandfather again, (I know everyone says this) but when he passed away I lost something really precious. He was one of the few people in my life who would seriously tell me like it is, then tell me how much he loved me, and how special I was, because his daughter (who was equally special and precious to him) gave birth to me. Even writing this makes me tear up a little bit.
4. If you could wish one thing to come true this year, what would it be?
I would love for it to snow on Christmas day – but I know that isn’t likely to happen in California.
5. If you could live in any period of history, when would it be? Oh my goodness this is so hard, you know every single time I say I want to live in a certain time period, I look at the food they were eating back them (Thanks to The Supersizers Go… ) I’m gonna have to pass on this one. (You all should totally watch this show… you’d probably change your mind too)
6. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? I would stop being so fearful of putting myself out there.
7. If you could have any question answered, what would it be? What is my life expectancy … considering all the medical issues I have.
8. If you could watch your favorite TV show right now, what would it be? I wouldn’t say that it’s my favorite cause all my TV shows aren’t on yet… but I am really liking Red Band Society Right Now
9. If you could have any kind of pet, what would you have? I absolutely love my cat Tsuki, but I have always wanted a French bulldog (and name her Lola). I may actually get on in the near future.
10. If you could do your dream job 10 years from now, what would it be? 10 years from now I would love to be writing my third book.. and sending it in to the publisher.
As my Vietnamese friends would say…cho đến khi tôi gặp lại anh!
Copyright © 2014 – Random Acts of Snark – Paying it Forward – All Rights Reserved