Getting To Know Each Other
1. What is your favorite color? Pink is my signature color, but any color that is bright and cheerful is great
2. Share one or more of your talents. I have some many..lol…but my gift of snark is by far my greatest talent. I’m
3. If you were spending the day getting to know someone new, where would you want to go? We would probably do something we both enjoy.
4. What is your favorite meal? Tacos I LOVE them, and frankly I don’t eat them enough for my liking.
5. Do you prefer to text or talk? I’m dangerous on the telephone. I will use a battery up. My brain works too fast for texting.
6. Share something about yourself that might surprise someone that you’re getting to know. I fall asleep listening to podcasts every night; they lull me to sleep every night.
7. Do you color your hair? I used to and was always frustrated when the color wouldn’t take, turns out when you take high dosages of prednisone it’s recommended that you don’t perm or color your hair…. I’m no longer taking prednisone as part of my anti-rejection regimen, but I haven’t dyed my hair since before my last liver transplant… but maybe I’ll do that this summer…
8. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Both, day to day I wear contacts, but at night when I’m in bed, watching TV or on the computer I have my glasses on….I’m so blind .
10. Would your friends say that you’re sarcastic? Absolutely!!! Have you seen the name of my blog?? Don’t believe me look at my favorite T-shirt
12. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? The way they carry themselves. Confidence is such a turn on, it will always trump looks
13. What is the last movie you watched? Pitch Perfect… such a fun movie, I sang EVERY song
14. Are you religious? I am, I defiantly believe in God. There was a point where I was literally feeling my body shut down, I was feeling myself slowly dying, and you either fight it or make peace with it. I had made peace with my life and was just tired of suffering, THEN to be brought back and given a second or third chance, something happens to you. There was a reason why my life has been saved (twice!). Maybe there is work for me here, in any case you don’t leave an experience like that without believing in a higher power.
15. Are you a neat freak, a slob, or somewhere in between? When I was younger I was a slob, my bedroom was a serious fire hazard. I am not a neat freak, but I like for things to be orderly. But the bathroom and kitchen have to be clean…
16. Share something from your bucket list that you hope to do someday? Going on a European vacation with my mom
17. Are you a risk taker, or do you prefer to play it safe. I play it safe, and it’s something that I desperately want to change about myself. I need to take more risks in my life
18. Have you ever worn braces? No, but I’ve always wanted them
19. Would you rather spend an evening at a theater or at a club? Oh, definitely the theater, I’ll go to a club but honestly there is no mental stimulation there for me.
20. If you could have three wishes, what would one of them be? I would defiantly wish to be healthier, having two transplants ….. It’s not something I would wish on anyone. But I haven’t been “healthy” since I was 19. And at 35 I wonder what my life would have been like had I been a “normal and healthy” person.