If you’ve taken part in Friend Makin Mondays before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts.
This week’s random questions come from me…. if you some topic/question suggestions for FMM, please email your ideas to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org…So let’s get started
1. If you were a city, which city would you choose and why?
I’m stealing Sarah’s answer AND her picture. I think that I would be San Francisco. It has a rich history with an eclectic neighborhoods and people AND it’s an absolutely beautiful city. I was watching something not to long ago about San Francisco and I thought to myself , “If I lived there I would walk EVERYWHERE (And be in such good shape)”
2. What are your ten favorite foods? This makes me feel like such a pig…. but here we go….
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Cheese (alone or with something)
- Pork Chop
3. If you were a candy bar, which candy bar would it be and why? I wouldn’t call this a candy bar, but I don’t care I would be a TimTam… Chocolate with yummy flaky layers with a surprise center.
4. If you were to change your name, what would you change it to and why? You know, as long as I was a little girl I felt like I was meant to be a Stephanie, I actually brought it up a few years ago to my mom and she told me that it was almost my name, she liked the name so much she gave my brother the middle name Stephan…. It never occurred to me to name a pet Stephanie….
5. Do you prefer Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter? Autumn is my all time favorite… fun that you (well I asked) because I just posted about it THIS morning.
6. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you want to have? Unlimited power source, iPod and a someone to talk to.
7. Share your favorite material object that you already own. I have this fuzzy pink pillow and a matching blanket that I friend gave me when I was in the hospital. It’s so incredibly soft, it’s always with me… it’s on my bed as we speak, when I go out of town I take it with me, when I’m in the hospital I take it with me, it’s almost like a security blanket at this point.
8. What item that you don’t already have, would you most like to own? I would love to get the latest Galaxy, I know a lot of people are ga-ga over the new iPhone, but I don’t care for apple products… I used iTunes because I HAVE to. .. and the current celebrity nude hackings don’t help either. I figure as many celebrities that they have imagine how many regular people’s nudes they have… well not mine, because I don’t take nude photos of myself.
9. If you could choose one vacation destination, where would it be and why? I think I night have answered this last week and I said Australia…. but I would also live to visit Alaska.. which is very odd, because I don’t do well in the cold and I’m not very rugged.
10. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? (example: eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we all die) Life is so much brighter when we focus on what truly matters….
As my German friends would say…Bis zum nächsten Mal !