So this couldn’t have come at a better time because tomorrow is my birthday!!! Seriously it must be kismet!!
But in all seriousness, I am facing 36 way better than I did when I turned 35. I am so incredibly blessed, I have people in my life who love me, everyday I feel better about myself… I think my 36th year is gonna be one for the record books
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
(the women who I celebrate on MY birthday; my mom…through the years!)
1. When is your birthday? June 11th, which by my accounts is tomorrow… whoop whoop!!!!
2. Do you like to celebrate it or do you prefer to keep it quiet? I usually like to keep things low key, but I know for certain that I will be working out in the morning!
3. Have you ever had a surprise party? No, I’m too much of a control freak…lol
4. What sign are you? Does it represent you well? I’m a Gemini, the twins… dual personalities… yep totally me! If I don’t know like the person… they know it. But I’m very sweet and loving to those I care about…
5. Do you tell the truth about your age? Yes, Why lie about it? Plus I seriously don’t think that I look my age
6. Share your best birthday memory. It was my 31st birthday and I was really sick, I hadn’t officially been placed on the transplant list yet, but at that point it was merely a formality, I was swollen and jaundice and my liver and kidneys were hanging on by a thread. I was in really bad shape and I didn’t want to celebrate my birthday (because I didn’t want my mother to have that memory of it being my last birthday) I just wanted to stay home and snuggle with the cats. My step dad came and got me and told me that mom had brought a cake and was making me a “special birthday” dinner. I asked her to make me spaghetti (I HATE spaghetti… I don’t care who makes it …I don’t like it at all) My cousin Michelle came over and we just ate and watched TV and talked…it was the best birthday ever. I was surrounded around people who loved me and wanted nothing more than to see me healthy….. and that spaghetti that I had; I swear it was the best thing I’d ever tasted. Obviously it wasn’t my last birthday, but it’s something so odd and life changing to be so close to death on the anniversary of your birth…
7. Share a few item that could be on your birthday wish list. My car to be repaired. a Tablet (iPad or Kindle fire, I’m not picky), some new workout wear, and iPod (mine recently died a horrible death… okay that was a like, it was like 6 years old so it’s passing was not that horrific)
8. What is your favorite kind of cake? I’m actually not a fan of cake, I’ll eat it, but it’s not my first choice. My mother loves to buy us cakes for our birthday, and I kept saying I didn’t want on; but she kept asking… so finally we compromised on cupcakes…. so naturally she got two of the biggest cupcakes I’ve ever seen in my life..
9. If you could be anywhere on your next birthday, where would you be? Considering that my birthday is tomorrow, I guess the answer is exactly where I am?
10. Do you make a wish when you blow out the candles? Who doesn’t? That’s just crazy talk!!
Until Next time,
Wooo Hooo!!! It’s my Birthday!!!!