Boy oh boy, when it rains it pours, I swear this is not a week that I ever want to relive, without going into detail I just want to remind everyone who reads this to tell the people around you how much you love and care for them, and to be kind to one another, you never know what struggles a person is going through…. and now that I have thoroughly depressed you all here’s this weeks Friend Makin’s Monday…..
1. Have you ever met anyone online before meeting them in person? Yes, so many people. Some of them have been wacko’s and some of them have become so of the most important people in my life. I even met a former boyfriend online before. My theory is; you met in the most unexpected ways, don’t discount it because you’ve met them online.
2. What is your opinion on social media’s impact on our society? Does it make life better or worse? It’s been good and bad, it certainly has made the world a smaller place, but I also think it has isolated us in a lot of ways, it becomes a real problem when your whole world is wrapped around social media…. get out and enjoy the world!!!
3. Do you believe that it’s possible to fall in love with someone that you’ve never met in person? Yes! Absolutely. And although it does come with it’s problems, I think it’s better to learn from someone
4. Do you prefer to shop in stores or online? If we are talking clothes… then neither, otherwise I love to buy stuff online.
5. What blogging platform do you use? (WordPress, Blogger, something else?) I do self hosting on WordPress.org, I was using Blogger, but it was very wonky…
6. Have you ever blogged for another site? Would you? No, But I would love to be a guest blogger…. hook me up peeps!!
7. Do you use services like Netflix and Hulu? I subscribe to Netflix, but I also use Hulu, there are a LOT Korean Dramas out there, it’s my job to watch them ALL!!!
8. Would you prefer to get blog comments or to interact on twitter? I don’t get very many blog comments… *sad face* and I’m on-off on twitter, and I’m currently off.
9. Do you prefer to read books or e-books? E-books, it’s so portable and easy to carry around 50+ books
10. Share at least one experience that you would not have had without being a blog author. I wouldn’t have known found all the great fit bloggers I’ve found, and I wouldn’t have found out about FMM.
Until next Monday, take care of yourself!!!