If you’ve taken part in FMM before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
2. What is your all-time favorite movie? Pretty in Pink, this movie started my John Hughes/ Molly Ringwald obsession
3. What was your favorite movie growing up? The Sound of Music .. it still is. I love Julie Andrews.
4. Is there a movie(s) that you watch at a certain time(s) of the year every year? I only watch Elf during the holiday season, and actually any other Christmas themed movie is strictly reserved for the Holiday Season
5. Do you like animated movies? They are okay, the last animated movie I saw in the theater I cried like someone beat me, so I wait till they come on video and cry in the privacy of my own home.
6. What is your favorite genre of movie? Romantic Comedies
7. Do you like movies with sequels or multiple parts? If so, which ones are your favorite? Sometimes a sequel is required, but there are some movies that only have sequels because they are want to make a quick buck…. one of the most unnecessary sequels EVER…Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2.…. no one needed to see that.
9. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Fifty Shades of Grey. The book was absolute shit… so one shouldn’t expect much.
10. Do you like to see movies in the theater or do you wait until they all come out on video? Depends on the situation, depends on the movie… more often than not I hear about a movie and want to see it and it’s already gone.
It really depends on the movie. There are some that just *have* to be seen in the theater, but most can wait until they’re out on video.
Bonus Question: what do you like to snack on while watching a movie? Since starting weight watchers I stay away from the concession snacks (empty calories, and way too much fat and sugar) So I bring my own, yes I know it’s technically not allowed, I ALWAYS bring carrots, if I close my eyes real tight they seem like chips or popcorn (it’s all the chewing that required and they snap) and Veggie Straws, which is a great alternative to salty snacks…
And since I’m working on my Korean I pose this question to you all 당신이있는 곳, 그것이 여기에 시카고에서 얼어 감기인가? … 따뜻하게! (Is it cold where you are?, it’s freezing here in Chicago … Stay Warm!)