So I go thinking I was doing big things… got the email for FMM and posted it to my website, only to realize that there was a technical glitch on Kenlie’s part, so clearly I’m not as on the ball as I thought… so let’s try this again….
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? It’s too early, at least you’re awake and will be on time to the gym…
2. Do you prefer to pay for things with cash or plastic? I prefer to use my debit card, I generally don’t have more than 20 bucks on me at a time.
3. What is one word that you use too often? For me, it’s not a word…It’s a phrase, “O….M…G”. And now that I’ve written/admitted that I feel really silly about it
4. Who is the last person outside of your family who said “I love you” to you? I think it was my either my friend Robin or Paul…
5. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it? If we are not talking about cards, the last letter I wrote was about 5 years ago to my father…..it was very cathartic
6. Have you ever been called upon for jury duty? Yes,
7. How many keys are on your key ring? At this point I think my key’s would be considered weapons… I have about 10 keys and assorted sundries on my key chain at the moment.
8. List two characteristics that you want to change about yourself. I wish I wasn’t as dramatic as I can be at times, and I wish I was more secure in myself. (I totally stole Kenlie’s answers…)
9. Do you bring your own shampoo and conditioner when you travel, or do you use what the hotel provides? No, I love the little hotel stuff….lol
10. What is your birthstone? Do you like it? Depends on where you look it’s either a peal or an alexandrite…I’m not super excited about them, I guess it’s okay.
So those of you following my blog got a two for one this week, next week I will add the link to the website, so others can see and comment on it, but next week I will post an older FMM that I missed (one from two weeks ago)
Until Next Monday…. take care!