Writing Prompt: Your blog is about to be recorded into an audiobook. If you could choose anyone — from your grandma to Samuel L. Jackson — to narrate your posts, who would it be?
My very first thought when I read the prompt was, Excuse me, my blog, my words, my voice” I know this blog, these are my experience so naturally I would be the best person to vocally convey my message to the public. ? But that it Tyra talking behind the computer… I am the worst public speaker, I hate making YouTube videos.. just the idea of someone watching (or listening to me) is nerve racking.. so for that reason only I would hire a professional voice.
So the person that I would hire would have to be (or sound ) like a total badass, has to be super confident and humble. If any of you have ever seem MTV’s version then you might be familiar with the actress who played Victoria Argent
(she was also in a ton of other stuff) …but what you don’t know is that she’s also a fantastic voice-over artist… defiantly would chose her… take a listen and see for yourself.
Until Next Time….
Copyright © 2014 – Random Acts of Snark – Paying it Forward – All Rights Reserved
Is Washing Your Bra A Thing of the Past?
You ever want to know something but you don’t really want to ask the question. Seriously when was the last time that you asked mother, sister, best friend, girl friend… random woman on the street, “how often do you change your bra?” Maybe you don’t have the urge…. but I certainly do.
And since I’m the one asking the question I might as well be the first one to share my TMI territory, my sports bra get washed after being worn once, because I sweat like a pig and nothing is worst than boob sweat..ugh! now if it is a special occasion bra, those gets washed after they are worn as week, only because I don’t wear them that often and if I put the away I wouldn’t remember when the last time it was washed…now my normal regular everyday bras get “replaced” every 1-4 days. It all depends on what’s going on, the temperature, how long I wear it and really how I feel….
So that was me, how do I measure up to other women??
Here’s what a few random women had to say:
- “I only wash my bras every other month or so, if that. I also have several that I rotate between and typically do not wear the same bra back to back, and I almost never wear one at home. If they’re gross or I got pretty nasty I will wash them more frequently, but I generally don’t get super sweaty so it’s not an issue. Part of this is due to laziness, part is because I don’t want to destroy my bras with too frequent washings.”
- “3 weeks? 4? dare I say 5?”
- “‘Til it smells like boob sweat.”
- “I don’t wash mine very often, but they smell pretty good anyway, like perfume and the lotion I use. I don’t sweat much.”
- “It depends on my day. If I get sweaty at a some point during the wear, it needs to be washed. If I’m not sweaty, I’d wear it three times before I wash it.”
- “I think I have one bra that I bought like 1.5 years ago that I still haven’t washed EVER. I don’t exercise in it and it doesn’t smell bad, and putting bras in the washing machine is bad for them and I’m too lazy to hand wash. So there ya go, if you’re asking because you don’t wash yours often, you probably can’t be much worse than me.”
- Until Next Time… Remember, it’s your bra wash it when you want to
According to a British survey, women wash their bras an average of six times a year, which is not even once a month! Women have no excuse for their bad habits as they have a bra for every day of the week – with the average woman owning around 15. The survey, which was carried out on 2,025 women, also discovered that the most common stains found on dirty brassieres are stale perfume, body lotion, fake tan and sweat.
So there you have it…. there isn’t a right or wrong answer to this one…
Until Next Time… Wash your bras as often or as little as you want
Copyright © 2014 – Random Acts of Snark