Until Next Time,
Writing Prompt: Create a new word and explain its meaning and etymology.
SNOWPRESSION: A portmanteau of the words snow and depression.
Excessive amounts of snow cause bouts of depression because you have to shovel and travel in it… similar words include: snowpocolypse, and fucko’clock
Until Next Time
So yesterday the groundhog predicted 6 more weeks of winter, and person in Chicago would have told you that. This winter has been brutal as most people in the United States can attest to. Man I can’t wait until the summer, and I’m putting this out there and I promise I will not complain one time when it gets hot this summer…. This is the view from the back of the house…. and we’re getting more snow. I feel like I’m gonna be buried in snow soon….
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Did you watch the Super Bowl? If so, what was your favorite part? Nope, didn’t watch it, My mom and I watched the Puppy Bowl, then the Kitten Bowl and then closed out the evening with a Real Housewives of Atlanta marathon… I did tune in to watch the Half Time Show to see Bruno Mars and the Red Hot Chili Peppers…. but I hear the game was a blood bath… I hope nobody lost money betting on the Broncos
2. What is the weather like where you live? Cold, Cold, Cold, with a lot of snow. Yesterday the weather was 24 and right now as I write this post it’s currently 11 degrees and we are preparing for yet another snow storm…. gotta love Chicago!
3. When is your birthday? June 11th
4. Do you prefer sparkling water or flat water? Flat water with fruit in it…. that’s my thing now… it give the water just a little bit of flavor… I really enjoy it!
5. How many hours did you sleep last night? 7
6. What is your favorite day of the week? I actually don’t know if I have a favorite day… I guess the day I deem my “rest day” from the gym is my favorite
7. If you had to choose between riding a bike or swimming, which would you choose? I suppose it depends on the day, but generally, I think I’d pick swimming. I absolutely love it.
8. How often do you eat red meat? I don’t eat it often, but tonight I will be having a hamburger. I think that I eat read meat twice a month
9. What time did you wake up this morning? 7:00 am, my great-aunt called and woke me up. I’m not sure why I picked up the first thing that came out of her mouth was “WAKE UP” what happened to saying good morning… geez!!
10. Do you have any goals for the week? I’m going to complete my first week of Couch to 5k training, and I’m going to try to up the amount of protein that I eat (according to my doctor I’m not eating enough and I’m going to the gym six days this week… despite the weather… My goal this month is “no excuses”
I’ve got a long day ahead of my, food shopping, eye appointment and then off to the gym…until next time