Sarah from Losing Weight and Having Fun is taking a break from blogging and in her stead we have Sara from Sara Runs this Weigh will be taking her place for the time being. If you’ve taken part in FMM before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Christmas is Coming!
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Normally, yes; but this year I it’s gonna be just another day, with gifts… I’m totally not in the mood to do anything this year..
2. What are your Christmas traditions? We used to have them, but as we have grown up and moved to different parts of the country they slowly disappeared. I don’t really have any right now other than exchanging gifts with my family.
3. Do you decorate for Christmas? Not currently. With a new cat it seems like a dangerous situation… maybe next year I’ll get a small tree with the tiniest amount of decorations….
4. What was Christmas like for you when you were a child? My family didn’t have a lot of money when I was growing up, but I remember Christmas being just a magical time of the year, 5. Is there anyone on your Christmas list you don’t like buying gifts for? Why? Everyone, honestly I have such gift giving anxiety it’s not even funny, I generally just ask, “what would you like for Christmas?”, and give them that. Not really a surprise on their part, but at least they aren’t disappointed.
6. Is there anyone you particularly like buying gifts for? Besides myself… nope!
7. Did you believe in Santa as a child? Do you remember when you found out he wasn’t real? I did then then one day I didn’t, no one told me it was just something that I figured out on my own, but the net Christmas wasn’t the same, some of the magic was gone
8. I know Elf on the Shelf has only been around since 2005, but did your parents do anything similar when you were younger to make you behave during the holidays? No, thank goodness, I’m neurotic enough that might have seriously put me over the edge.
9. Speaking of Elf on the Shelf, do you have one? No, and to be quite honest I find it to be one of the creepiest things ever… No Thanks!
10. What is your dream Christmas (present/decorations/vacation/whatever)? I generally don’t like to travel for Christmas, but one year I was in the Caribbean on the beach and it was magnificent, until I saw some strangers saggy boobies, but as long as I’m with my family I’m happy…. now we can talk about a post-Christmas vacation, I’m totally down for that.
And since I’m working on my Korean I bid you all 메리 크리스마스, 해피 홀리데이 모두 (Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays !!)