So I saw Kenlie’s entry for FMM and she has a photo of her fridge and my first thought was “dang it’s neat and organized” and my second thought was, “I should clean out some of the crap in the fridge” So the plan was to take a picture of my fridge like she did, but then I had an epiphany taking a picture of the inside of my fridge is like taking a naked photo of myself… it’s deeply personal, and y’all don’t need to see my goodies…. *snort*
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Do you make grocery lists? I have to, I can’t rely on my brain… I will get home and not get any of the things I originally planned to get. But I always get stuff that’s not on my list….
2. Do you have a routine when shopping in your favorite grocery store? I tend to go to the produce section first… my visits to the grocery stores take at least an hour… I consider it exercise
3. What is your favorite seasoning? I love Adobo, I put it on everything… eggs, meat…. everything
4. What is the healthiest food in your fridge right now? That’s a trick question, I have loads of healthy things in my fridge…. I’m gonna go with fruits and veggies
5. What is the most unhealthy food in your fridge now? How did I not know this question was coming….lol I have a Tony’s frozen pizza in my fridge…. that’s a lie… I have 2, but in all fairness I only eat about 1/4 of it at a time. And yes I realize that Tony’s is a cheap/trashy pizza…. but listen here, there are times when I enjoy cheap and trashy…
6. What is the most exotic produce you’ve ever had? Mango, now I know a lot of you are like, “Seriously, step outside the box” and I’m just gonna tell you all “NO!!!” It’s not that I’m afraid, I don’t want to waste it… texture is a big thing for me, if it looks funny, I’m pretty sure it will feel funny in my mouth…..
7. Tell us about your favorite local restaurant. Yolk, I love it… it’s cute and quaint and they have really good food. I love breakfast food, and I would eat it all day if you let me.
8. What kind of pasta do you prefer (regular, whole wheat, etc.?) Whole wheat pasta, when I eat it… but it’s not often
9. If you could make one food calorie-free for an entire week, which food would you choose?
10. If you had to choose would you rather give up French fries or chocolate? I can give them both of to be honest, I’m not a fan of either, I don’t know why I have a strong dislike for chocolate and chocolate flavored things…. except for hot chocolate… and I hate French fries (might be the texture thing), but I love potatoes….. can you tell I’m a super picky person. I’m 36 and my mother is still lamenting about how much of a picky eater O am…. I like what I like!!
Bonus: This wasn’t a question but I wanted to share what is currently the yummiest thing in my fridge. Kemp’s Moose Tracks Frozen Yogurt….yummy!!! Now some of you keen detectives might have noticed that moose tracks has chocolate in it…well my aunt flow is visiting so all my logic at the moment is flawed….
Sometimes I crack myself up…. until next time lovelies!!