Sarah from Losing Weight and Having Fun is taking a break from blogging and in her stead we have Sara from Sara Runs this Weigh will be taking her place for the time being. If you’ve taken part in FMM before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
How Was Your Christmas?
1. How was your Christmas? First off I wasn’t in the holiday spirit, and when I woke up Christmas morning I was just like, “I can’t wait for this day to be over” I spent the day and my parents and right after breakfast my step-father got ill and went back to bed. But with us four Christmas was very low-key, I was happy that. This year wasn’t great, but at the end of the day I spent it with my family and that was the most important thing. Now that Christmas is over, now I can start getting irritated with all the Valentine’s Day crap that will be hitting the store in the next few days…. it’s never ending.
2. Did you get any gifts you weren’t exactly happy with or just downright hated? I was very happy with everything that I got this year; but I’m always happy when people give me gifts….
3. Did you get any gifts that you loved? What was your favorite? All of them….the Fitbit, the wireless speaker, the Coach perfume, the new George Forman Grill, and a nifty pair of Cole Haan sunglasses.
4. Did you have a gathering (friends, family, co-workers) to celebrate and eat? I spent the day with my parents then I went over to my aunt’s house for a few hours to end the night there… nothing out of the ordinary….just family
5. What is your favorite food and/or drink of the season? Although I didn’t have any this year (what’s up with that?) I love having Hot Apple Cider.
6. Do you have any sporting events you like to watch on or around Christmas? I’m generally not a sports fan, but the Bulls were playing the Lakers on Christmas so I watched a little bit of that… let me just say that their holiday uniforms were hideous.
7. Do you go to any tree lightings or trail or lights? Nope, since I wasn’t in the holiday mood this year, I figured just showing up to my parents was all the holiday glee I could muster.
8. Did you ever have your photo taken with Santa as a child? Yes, who doesn’t have that one picture of themselves in tears on Santa’s La
9. If you have kids, do you take them to get their photo taken with Santa? No kids, but I’m always jealous of people who get pictures of Santa and their dogs…. you can’t do that with cats, it’s such a shame Tsuki is so photogenic.
10. Do you gather at a particular person’s house every year for Christmas, do you rotate who hosts Christmas, or do you just do your own thing? Since 2 out of 3 of my mom’s children are in Chicago we just go to her house for the holidays
Until Next Time