1. What is your favorite food dish? Macaroni and Cheese, honestly I don’t think there is a way that you can mess it up (well you could over cook the noodles) but any Mac and Cheese is good Mac and Cheese!
2. What is your favorite food type (Italian, Mexican, etc)? Mexican food
3. What is your favorite snack? Microwave popcorn
4. What do you usually eat for breakfast? This week I’ve been having this fantastic smoothie
- 0.50 cup(s), Blueberries – Raw
- 0.50 cup(s), Strawberries – Raw
- 1. cup(s), Spinach – Raw
- 1. serving, Bananas – Raw
- 0.75 cup, Orange juice – Raw
5. Do you eat your veggies? What are your favorites? I do, and usually by breakfast I have my 5 a day in. I really love spinach, and broccoli (but have to limit those due to being on a bood thinner) carrots have been my go-to veggies (raw not cooked) that are easily portable and I often have a bag with me when I’m going on. I’ve been eating a lot of okra lately as well.
6. What is your favorite junk food/guilty pleasure? Chinese food
7. Do you cook most/all of your own food? I do because not only is it saving me money, but I know exactly what I’m eating and so it’s easier for me to calculate my Weight Watchers points. I also pre-make my dinners at the beginning of the week so there is no guessing on what’s for dinner, on a really successful well, all of my meals are planned out.
8. Are you vegetarian or vegan? If not, have you ever considered or tried it? No
9. If you eat meat, do you eat red meat, and if you do, how do you like it cooked? I eat a lot of chicken, turkey and fish, I’ve never really been a big fan of beef. I’ll eat it any way except for deep fried (and man do I miss it)
10. Is there a food or a dish that you have always wanted to try and is there a reason you haven’t tried it yet? I have never really been a fan of seafood, and a month ago I tried crab for the first time, and shocking I really enjoyed it (I actually think it was around the time that I tried sushi for the first time as well, and I really liked that as well)
Until Next Time,