Close the doors that caused you pain, anger and suffering so you can open the ones that will bring you love, acceptance and inner peace. — Unknown
Why subscribe? Facebook is slowly decreasing the reach of our posts. Any day now you might not be able to see any of our uplifting quotes on your newsfeed. If we inspired you before, we highly suggest that you subscribe to our website to at least be guaranteed to receive one or two beautiful picture quotes delivered to your inbox. Thank you!
St. Patrick’s Day
If you’ve taken part in FMM before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
And yes I realize that it is no longer Monday, but if I can look pass it, you should too….
1. Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Not really
2. Do you wear green on St. Patrick’s Day? If so, post a picture of what you plan to wear tomorrow or have worn in the past that is green. I’m actually doing this a bit late it’s acutally St. Pats and I’m not wearing a stitch of green, but wait I have a green bathrobe… hold on. Does this count?.
3. Do you go out drinking for St. Patrick’s Day? Nope, I don’t get to participate in the drinking of the alcohol. Liver transplants….. what cha gonna do?
4. Have you ever had green beer? No, these questions are starting to depress me
5. Are you of Irish decent/heritage? Uhm, no…. there is some Welsh somewhere …. far down there though
6. Have you ever been to Ireland or do you ever plan to go? The dream is to take a European vacation and Ireland is one of the stops
7. Have you ever searched for a 4-leaf clover? If so, did you find one? No, but someone gave one to me
8. Have you ever been to St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City? Yes, I have, they were doing renovations at the time because the Pope (Pope Benedict XVI ) was coming
9. Have you ever been to a St. Patrick’s Day celebration like a Celtic music festival (or other)? No, but I did see the Coors perform….. I think that totally counts
10. Have you ever met anyone from Ireland or do you have a friend from Ireland? I have, I swear Graduate School was a melting pot, I meat people from all over….
Tairiscint mé tú saol agus dea-shláinte le fada, go dtí an chéad uair eile ,