If you’ve taken part in FMM before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
And yes I realize that it is no longer Monday, but if I can look pass it, you should too….
1. What do you do for fun? Socializing, Reading, Games, Watching Movies, Traveling,
2. What do you do to relax? I sleep, I’m a big fan of sleeping… HUGE!
3. What do you do to waste time? Reading, Playing Games
4. What hobbies do you have that you do regularly? Blogging, Crochet and Needlepoint. This is my newest project… well I haven’t started it yet
5. Is your hobby something that could make you money? I guess I could
6. Do you make money from your hobby? Or would you like to? Not really, I don’t do it often enough to actually make enough stuff
7. Do friends or family make fun of your hobby? Not really, I’ve actually taught a lot of friends how to crochet… and I swear every one of them has made a infinity scarf.
8. Is your hobby expensive, moderate, or free to support? blogging, totally free, needle crafts are moderate… I find crochet to me the most expensive, depending on the project
9. How did you first get started with your hobby? I was in the 8th grade, and my homeroom teacher was pregnant at the time, was crocheting something for her baby, and I asked her if she could teach me, and see did. And I’ve been doing it ever since.
10. Is your hobby something that you can do with other people? If so, do you? Yes, when I was Graduate school, I was in this little club called Stitch and Bitch… it was fun, I should totally find another group.
Until Next Time,