Writing Prompt: What are the top items on your anti-bucket list — those things you never, ever want to do, places you never want to visit, books you never want to read, etc.?
Top 5 things on my anti-bucket list:
- Never read “Fifty Shades of Grey” again – seriously people despite all the hype surrounding the book (and the movie); but this was a really difficult book to read, not because o the subject matter, but because this book was so poorly written, I couldn’t get into it, because I keep finding errors then I started editing the book as I was reading, and I couldn’t stand Anna, I found her so damn annoying , and found myself screaming at my book asking why she was so spineless, I read for enjoyment not to raise my blood pressure, I read these books once and they chucked them in the trash… mommy porn my ass.
- I never want to see the movie Vacancy again. I love a good scare, but this movie fucked with me in ways I can’t even verbalize. months after I watched the move (and I didn’t watch it all) I was still thinking of it
- I never want to visit St. Rose Dominican hospital again. It’s a wonderful facility but honestly stepping back in that place would cause a panic attack of epic proportions. After spending 6 weeks there, 2 comas, and multiple medical emergencies, I think it’s understandable why I don’t want to enter that place.
- Not speaking to my mother was the pits… and I never want to do that again., once was enough, I think it lasted for over a month… the reasons why aren’t important (and they honestly weren’t important then either) but we’re bot h alike in the fact that we are both stubborn and want have out say, so we tend to butt heads often.. we just know how to deal with it better. But #3 was the reason we started speaking again. I was started to get sick and was scared and after a visit to quick care and the doctor told me that I needed to go to the ER right away I called her and told her that I needed her.
- There is enough crap in the world making people feel like they are worth-less and not good enough. We see it everyday from what we watch on TV, do our “friends”, we even do it to ourselves, I never want to be one of those people that makes someone else feel that way. We deal with enough stuff on a daily basis, do we really need to deal with that too?
Until Next Time….