If you’ve taken part in Friend Makin Mondays before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts. I would love some topic/question suggestions from all of you, please email your ideas to email@example.com
This weeks questions comes from ME!!
1. What is the hardest thing you have ever done? Realizing how fragile life is, it really messes with your head when a doctor tells you that you have to have a transplant…you come to the conclusion very quickly that someone has to die in order for you to live, I dealt with a lot of “survivors guilt” and the guilt came back two-fold when I needed a second liver transplant, not only was another person dying so that I could continue to live, but I also had to deal with the fact that I let my donor and her family down, by not being able to keep my first donated liver.
2. If you are at a friend’s or relative’s house for dinner and you find a dead insect in your salad, what would you do? If I’m at a friend or relatives house I don’t see the issue with telling them, they certainly wouldn’t hesitate to tell me.
3. What was the best thing that happened to you this past week? One of the best parts of me week is always seeing my mom..
4. If you had this week over again what would you do differently? When I took my mom to the ER on Monday I would have been seem, totally eliminating me having to be in excruciating pain and going back on Saturday.
5. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about God? Honestly I think of a regualr guy, sitting on a bench, eating a sandwhich talking to random strangers who sit next to him,
6. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? Haggis… I can’t express how weird and awful it was
7. If you could ask Christ to change one problem in the world today, what would you like him to change? I would ask to stop war, in my opinion, war breeds inequality, ignorance and intolerance. I think the world would be a much better place, if we could accept the differences in people and liver peacefully. (yes I understand that’s a very simplistic view).
8. What book, movie or video have you seen/read recently you would recommend? Why? When I came home from the hospital on Saturday I ate, took more pain meds and went to bed, but lately the drugs don’t keep me asleep, so I’m sitting in the gust room at my parents watching Seed of Chucky, I’m not sure if it’s because I was super high but this has got to be one of the strangest movies I’ve ever seen. In all fairness I started watching the movie in the middle and I was seriously confused by the doll in the middle…I guess I need other people to watch it so that they can tell me what the hell is going on.
9. If you had a time machine that would work only once, what point in the future or in history would you visit? One –Way Street
10. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I’ve said many times on this blog that I would love to go to Australia but the flight is so long
Now it is your turn to answer the questions on your blog and come back here and post a link to them, don’t forget to go check out everyone else’s answers too.
Until Next Time,