If you’ve taken part in Friend Makin Mondays before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts. I would love some topic/question suggestions from all of you, please email your ideas to email@example.com
As promised I said I would be posting last weeks questions….Last week’s questions come from Sara at Sara Runs This Weigh.
Let’s Talk Exercise
1. What is your favorite form of exercise and why? I really like the elliptical machine, I think that it’s a total workout like running, but without all the strain on the knees. But I think my favorite is probably walking…it’s easy, it’s free, and you already know how to do it
2. How did you get started with your favorite form of exercise? well I started walking a little before I turned 1….when I first started I fell a the time and a lot of times when I fell on my butt I cried, but as I get older I got better and better, not I consider myself to be an expert walker.
3. What is your favorite thing about your favorite exercise? I can wear what I want… I can do it forward and backwards…. and sometimes (get this guys) I do it in my sleep sometimes!
4. Does your favorite exercise offer any type of competition? If so have you taken part in one? None, I’m not sure my hips could take it
5. How old were you when you started your favorite form of exercise or how long have you been doing it for? See question #2
6. Is there a form of exercise that you have never tried that you really want to? What and Why? Although I’ve tried it, I would really like to get into yoga
7. Do you plan vacations around your favorite exercise? Not really, but when I go some place new I like to walk around the area and checking out the sights.
8. Does your favorite exercise have it’s own elites? Who are your favorites? YES! The Hugo Elite Adult Walker… wait you weren’t talking about that were you?
9. How does participating in your favorite exercise make you feel? At this point I do it even when I don’t want to, something I feel refreshed, sometimes I’m super tired, sometimes I’m hurting…. all depends on what
10. Do you see yourself doing this exercise for the rest of your life (or until you are physically able to) For sure!
I just want to say that I’m sorry in advance if something things I was being flippant with my answers, but the fact it I chose an answer and had to stick with it not knowing every subsequent question would have to do with the very first answer. So I hope that some f my answers made me smile and gave you a little giggle.
Until Next Time,