If you’ve taken part in Friend Makin Mondays before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts.
This week’s random questions come from me…. if you some topic/question suggestions for FMM, please email your ideas to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org…So let’s get started
1. If you had to be allergic to something, what would it be? Wouldn’t it be fantastic is I was allergic to processed sugars… I think this weight loss thing would be soooo much easier.
2. If you sat next to Jesus on a bus, what would you talk about? Well obviously I would want to know why he was on the bus, then I would ask
3. If money and time were no object, what would you be doing right now? On some private island enjoying life with my family.
4. If you had one day to live over again, what day would that be? To be honest I don’t think that I’ve come to that day yet (since I’m not married or have children), I think I would have a better answer if I was toward the end of my life
5. If you could eat your favorite food right now, what would it be?
6. If you could learn any skill, what would it be? I would love to be fluent in a few languages, Spanish and ASL would be the ones that I would start with….
7. If you were sent to live on a space station for three months, and could only take three personal items, what would they be? My iPod, a way to communication with the outside world and my blanket…
8. If you could buy a car right no (money no object) what would it be? Lexus RX Hybrid.
9. What’s your favorite cartoon character and why? It would defiantly be Bobby Generic because he had his family are totally adorable… plus I used to love Howie Mandel (I don’t know it was a phase)
10. Does your name have a special meaning or were you named after someone special? Well I was named after my father who’s name is Tyrone…. BUT Tyra is a variant of Thyra . My name has Scandinavian. German and Old Norse roots.It means Thor’s fight or light. Without my mother knowing it she names me after a Danish Princess…
And since we ended with Princess Thyra, I’m gonna go Danish and say, Indtil næste gang