If you’ve taken part in Friend Makin Mondays before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts.
This week’s random questions come from me…. if you some topic/question suggestions for FMM, please email your ideas to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org . Also just a heads up if you have a dog you should defiantly enter her contest for a month subscription to Barkbox – check out the giveaway here…. So let’s get started
Yes, more randomness
1. If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be? Before I begin I tend to do a lot of studies for new products coming out on the market and this is a question I always seem to get, I guess they want to see how out of the box you are… so if I have to pick something it would defiantly be the starchy, tuberous crop from the perennial nightshade Solanum tuberosum L… the potato. Let me tell you why…. let’s be honest the potato isn’t a stunner, it’s plan and sometimes it may be over looked, but it’s the stuff on the inside is what counts, its versatile and appropriate for every occasion…. and seriously how many people do you know don’t like potatoes in all it’s numerous forms?
2. If you woke up tomorrow as an animal, what animal would you choose to be and why? I would come back as a cat, it might have something to do with that I’ve only hand cats as pets, but I will say that my cats have had a seriously cushy life. I think the photo below says it all…
3. If you could live anywhere on this planet, and take everything that you love with you, where would you choose to live? Tell the group about your choice. I would love to live in Australia for a year, I think it would be an awesome experience, but the idea of getting on the plane and taking that flight is nerve-racking… I don’t think that anyone should be the air for that long…. (Chicago to Melbourne is 19 hours and 51 minutes… geez!!)
4. What favorite color are you and how does being that color make you feel? My favorite color is probably pink, but the color that makes me feel super confident, and sexy is red… a red dress, red nail polish… a read purse…. yep, defiantly red.
5. If you could choose an imaginary friend, who would you choose and why? They say that children who have imaginary friends tend to be more creative as adults, I never had one….. but then again if you think about it, I have lots of imaginary friends on Facebook…..,
6. If you could sit on a bench in a beautiful woods, who would you like sitting next to you on the bench and why? My mom, she needs a vacation, and she enjoys sitting and enjoying nature (it’s her way to relax and reflect)
7. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or night? Please share why you picked your time of day? Night, I think at night, when I’m laying in bed, sometimes I sit there and reflect… and think about my day and how I can be better…
8. If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why? 30 was a good year, when I turned 30 it was the first time that I felt like an adult, I think women tend to earn some clarity when they hit their 30’s that helps them in the rest of their adulthood journey… I don’t care what anybody says your 20’s aren’t all that great.
9. If you could be in the movie of your choice, what movie would you choose and what character would you play? I know that I asked the question, but this is honestly a question that I’m not sure I can answer… so many movies… so many characters…
10. If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose and why? Historical figure would defiantly been Queen Victoria, during her reign was a period of industrial, cultural, political, scientific, and military change within the United Kingdom and the World, but standards of beauty she wasn’t much to look and stout and short at but she was baked to command a demanding presence. People have written a lot of things about her some good, and some bad. Another person that I love to meet, and she’s not a historical figure…it would be Lizzie Borden, I know that it sounds really boredom, although I have my own theory about what happened, I would like maybe some confirmation…
As my Finnish friends would say (maybe) …. Kunnes, seuraavan kerran