I don’t know what it is, but I feel like last week was the longest and toughest week for me….I’m just exhausted
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Quick and Easy Questions
1. What time did you go to bed last night? Close to 1:30am or so
2. What is the last thing that made you smile? Last nights episode of Sherlock….
3. What is the last movie you watched? Safe Haven… and no I don’t want to talk about it… I still haven’t recovered… damn you Nicholas Sparks!
4. What did you have for breakfast today? I slept through breakfast this morning, which is usual for me, but since I’m feeling a bit off
5. Would you rather mop all of your floors or do laundry? Really? I’d rather mop the floors at least I can count that as aerobic activity. Here’s the deal with laundry I don’t mind doing the washing and drying.. my real issue is folding and putting it away. I generally leave my clothes in a basket folded and take them out as needed.
6. Do you drink coffee? I had coffee yesterday and the day before, and honestly that’s the first time that I’ve had a coffee drink since July. I enjoy coffee type drinks , heck I have a gold Starbucks card. But I have really cut down because of the empty calories in the yummy, frothy coffee drinks and it’s too cold here in Chicago for the cold drinks..
7. Will you watch the Superbowl? No, but I do have a Super bowl Sunday tradition, I go to my parents house… my stepdad goes somewhere to watch the game and my mom and I watch the Puppy Bowl, all while discussing how cute the animals are, then we watch an equally cute marathon until we overdose on cuteness… last year I think we watched like 12 episodes of two cute back –to – back (If you’re ever having a really crappy day I suggest watching this show… instant smile)
9. What kind of workout will you do today? My normal routine is the 30 minute circuit then 1 hour of aerobic activity at the gym then later in the day I do 30 minutes of stretching using my SWorkit app. But today I’m counting this as a rest day, I’m exhausted and my entire body hurts
10. Do you use a fitness tracker? So weird that this question popped up. Because I have been looking to get one. At first I was gonna get the FitBug because it was a bit cheaper and it was small and compact and had all the features that I wanted for all under 50 bucks, then I realized that there was no Amazon app for it, and the Android app wasn’t compatible with my particular Galaxy model, and it wouldn’t allow me to look at the actual website to determine “usability” without actually purchasing the darn thing so I scratched that. I decided to spend 10 bucks more and get the Fitbug, it works on all my devices and everyone that has one has positive things to say about it… so I’ll be ordering that in the next week. I’m excited to get my hands on it!’
Hopefully your week has started off better than mine, until next time!