I’m not sure about where you are but we are finally thawing out from the “Polar Vertex”…syfy movie coming soon! And since we are on an upswing with the weather; it’s currently 48 degrees right now (but Chicago is expecting snow this evening) I’m trying to enjoy as much “real” and sunlight as possible…..
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Are you a registered voter? Definitely. Have you ever heard the saying, “If you don’t vote, you don’t have the right to complain”… well I belive that. I take voting very seriously since in the not so distant past a black woman wouldn’t have had the oppurtunity to vote.
2. Do you believe in GOD? Yes
3. How has your readership changed since you first began blogging? I have gained a some readers, but I think they follow to be nice, this blog really is a vanity blog… but I REALLY appreciate the followers that I have!
4. If you could choose between a serious relationship or $100,000, which would you choose? I would choose the money. Even though I’ve been in the same relationship for a little over 20 years… I would defiantly choose the money… heck I know he would too
5. Have you ever changed political parties? No, my views have involved and I would consider myself “middle of the road” with a slight leaning to one side…
6. If you were put in a position in which you had to be in a room with someone that you can’t stand, how would you handle the situation? I’ve been in that situation a few times before, and to be honest it’s gonna be awkward. I will walk up to that person and say hello’ especially when there are people around them that I am talking to, but generally I freeze them out and pretend like they don’t exist. For me there is a difference between being cordial and respectful to someone I don’t particularly care for; and completely ignoring someone because if I don’t I might cause a scene.
7. Do you ever eat in secret because you don’t want anyone to see what you consume? No, why would I? What I eat and how much I consume is no one’s business. Besides I’m pretty open about my diet.
8. Do you use curse words in your daily conversations? Yes, and it’s one of my pet peeves. I am really working on cleaning up my language, but in all fairness there are times (when I feel) it’s warranted.
9. How much do you tip when you’ve had decent service at a restaurant? It really depends on the service and the type of restaurant. My younger brother is a server and I know how hard they tip so I always leave something for them. Another pet peeve is when people don’t leave a tip…what is that all about?
10. How do you respond when someone confronts you? It depends on the person, but I have really learned on not holding things in. If you do something that bothers me I might let it slide… but if you continuously do something, and it’s hurtful or disrespectful I will give you the business. I won’t get loud… unless you get loud with me… I will give as good as I get.
That was a lot less painless that I thought it was gonna be