This week has gone bad to worst and normally I have this out Monday afternoon, but as you can see it’s Thursday evening…. oh boy. Here’s to hoping things get better soon
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Share your current “Must-See” TV shows. Teen Wolf and Orange is the New Black
2. Do you prefer reality shows or sitcoms? It’s the summer so I’m all about reality shows… from Love and Hip Hop Atlanta and Honey Boo Boo… I’m watching it. The way I see it is, these people make me feel better about my life…lol
3. Who is your favorite talk show host? I enjoy Wendy Williams… she’s like me , “say it like you mean it”…. But sometimes people don’t always appreciate what I say. And is it me, but why is everyone and their momma getting a talk show… I’m looking at you Kris Jenner.
4. Which network(s) do you turn to for news? I watch my local ABC news… but I do enjoy Nancy Grace… I don’t know why…..
5. Do you have Tivo or DVR? If so, which programs do you have set to record? Nope, but I use my parents and catch up on the weekend…
6. Have you ever started watching a show simply because you heard so much about it on social media? If so, which one did you watch? I hear about shows and I sort of put them in my mental rolodex… I always say that I’m late to the party… I plan on watching Game of Thrones and Doctor Who..I’m pretty sure that there are more; just can’t thinking of them…
7. List any TV series that you own on DVD. Supernatural, Smallville, Lost…should I continue?
8. Do you have a subscription to Netflix, Hulu, etc? I have a subscription to Netflix, I’m an avid viewer of Hulu and Crunchy Roll. And I usually stream those on my television… even though I have a 17 inch computer screen, I’d rather watch it on my television.
9. If you could star in a TV show that already exists, which one would you choose? Are you serious? I would be the newest gladiator on Scandal!
10. If you could bring back one TV show that is no longer on the air, which one would you choose? I’d definitely bring back Lost there are so many mysteries that just weren’t answered, and it doesn’t help that so many people were unhappy with the ending. I would also bring back Ringer, that show just didn’t get a fair shake, it was on the wrong network, there was barley any promotion for the show… and just when things were coming to a head it got canceled.. MAJOR disappointment
Until Next Time…. enjoy your TV viewing!!!