If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Are you a planner, or do you prefer to see where the moment takes you? I am a planner…. not because I have to have everything just so, it’s because I don’t want to miss or leave anything .
2. How often do you blog? I usually blog Monday through Friday, but I’ve taken a break from that recently. My life has been busy, and I haven’t made my blog a priority in the way I have in the past. I still love it, but I’m learning to let go and live a little more.
3. Do you color your hair? No, I haven’t colored my hair since 1996..
4. If you had to choose between running or riding a bike, which one would you choose? Lately I’ve been doing both, but I’ve noticed that my back has been hurting something awful after a run, and I usually come off us a bike ride pain free… so I’m gonna go with the bike.
5. Have you ever traveled outside of your home country? Yep. Twice! I feel so international
6. Do you like weddings? Yes and No…I love them, I love seeing people I know celebrate their love and commitment, but there is always a small part of me that’s a wee bit jealous. Now the only time I’ absolutely hated a wedding was when I was the maid of honor, the lead us was stressful, the wedding was stressful, and I went above and beyond what I should have (and her careless husband got my car broken into)…I didn’t get a thank you for all your help, I didn’t get the money that was promised to fix my car… and oddly enough I didn’t get any phone calls from them after that….oh well..
7. What is your favorite guilty pleasure on TV? I just recently started watching Toddlers and Tiaras… I’m not sure who’s worst the kids or the moms… But summer times is ALWAYS my favorite time for guilty pleasure TV..every year I tune in the watch Big Brother (although I might stop due to this years cast’s racist, bigoted and homophobic remarks against the other houseguests). But I am totally loving Whodunit? I love a good mystery, and after episode 3 I’m pretty sure I know who the killer is.
8. Are you good at math? How advanced are you talking?
9. What is the last movie you watched? Since we aren’t gonna count The Walking Dead Marathon that was on this weekend, I did take a break and spent some time at my parents house to have dinner and we watched Silver Linings Playbook….
10. Share five adjectives that your friends would use to describe you. Smart, Friendly, Quick-tempered, Honest, Quick-thinker
Bonus: Did you celebrate Independence Day? If so, what did you do? Yes. Generally we go to my aunt’s house; she always has a big spread, family comes from out of town and her neighbors a few doors down always put on fireworks…. it’s always a good time and it’s was a special bonus because it was in the 70’s ‘ so it wasn’t too hot.
Until next Monday!!