I can’t believe it’s Monday already, the days seem to be blending together, but I guess that’s what happens when you’ve had migraine four days in a row, and seen little or no sunlight….But’s it’s Monday, it’s Memorial Day… and I’m determined to get out of bed and get out of my sweats!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What is your favorite summer fruit? I like a wide variety of fruits, but strawberry and kiwi’s are my favorite!
2. Do you know how to swim? Yes, I got to the point I got tired of not knowing how to swim, and even though I was terrified I learned, I’m not good at it, but I swim
3. Do you prefer sun or snow? I hate the snow…I hate it.. The snow is what prompted me to leave Wisconsin and go to graduate school in Las Vegas, anytime I can leave the snow is a happy time for me. I’m like a flower…I thrive in the sunlight (Did you know that Chicago had a 335 day streak of no snow this past year…. it’s was lovely!!)
4. What temperature do you like most inside your home? 67-69 degrees. I like it a little cooler in the house, especially at night… I don’t know why but I sweat a lot at night, so the cooler the better
5. Is it humid where you live? YES!!!!!!!!! Chicago is not hold barred, when it does something it goes to the extreme….
6. What is your favorite food to put on the grill? I guess anything you can put on the grill, I don’t know about you but the grill makes everything taste better!!! Can you grill tofu? If so I’m willing to try that too
7. Do you prefer to wear a one-piece or two-piece swim suit? I wear a tankini, But the goal is a bikini….transplant scares and all!!
9. Do you prefer the pool or the ocean? the pool, as long as I’m near the edges, I have a HUGE fear of open water, I don’t know where it came from it’s just there. I don’t like the weight-less feeling of being in the water at all. I was in the middle of the wave pool at Noah’s Ark and had a panic attack, and broke out in hives… I can’t do water … too much of a control freak.
10. What are you looking forward to most over the summer? I don’t really have any major summer plans as of yet…..
This one was short and sweet. I hope everyone has an enjoyable week!!
Until Next Monday!!