It’s already Monday and I feel like I’m not going to be able to get everything done this week, times like this I wish I had a clone, or at the very least a super helpful twin…well enough of that… Here’s the low down!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Have you ever been skinny dipping? No, I don’t want to get naked in a pond or lake, I’ve seen way too many Discovery Health shows about creatures that like to climb all into your neither regions. And I don’t have a private pool…
2. If you could choose an exotic vacation destination today, where would you go? Three words… Morocco, Tunisia and Egypt. The idea of me in those places have me super giddy. I would probably never want to come home. And although not so exotic I would love to go to Korea; I’m actually thinking about moving there and working..
3. Do you prefer to live in the city or the suburbs? For me I think I’m more suited to city life. I’ve always said that we’re every I lived I needed to live near a large metropolitan area with a good public transportation system. I live in Chicago, and I always take the train Downtown, parking would put me in the poor house. I love the convenience of being able to get here and there and not worry about having to travel 10 miles to get to Walmart… that would drive me crazy
4. If you could paint, draw or illustrate any masterpiece in the world, what would it be? for me I think my artistic-ness would be at it’s peak if I could sculpt something. I would attempt to do something for the Grenada Underwater Sculpture Park. The project and the works there are simply amazing!
5. What is your favorite dish to cook when you’re cooking for one? Tacos, I mention it all the time….I could eat them everyday. They are my favorite thing to eat for on or for five…. yummy, yummy tacos
6. Who has recently influenced you in a spectacular way? This may sound a little odd, but it’s the group Imaginary Friend they have song call “We Are The Love We Give” the song and the lyrics are super simple, but it made me sit down and think about the people in my life and those who I love, and it really is about getting back what you give…just a simple but wonderful concept
7. Have you ever considered dating a person who’s younger than you? If so, how young would you go? I haven’t dated someone younger than me, but I’ve had several crushes on men younger than me, should I date them….. oh yeah
8. What do you typically wear when you’re at home with no plans to go out? Pajama Pants and a T-shirt (usually bra-less)… comfy, rarely matching and always embarrassing when someone comes over.
9. Do you prefer a shower or a bath? I shower all the time.
10. When you meet strangers are you outgoing or more introverted? I’m more introverted until I get to know you, I like to feel people out before I un leash the real Tyra… I’m not trying to scare people away…lol
Until Next Monday!!