If you’re new to FMM here’s the lowdown, answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Then invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.
1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose? I would be on Scandal. I would be Olivia Pope’s therapist. I KNOW EVERYTHING! Although her relationship with Fitz is hot. It’s gonna fizzle out eventually and my character would be the one who fixes the “fixer” (Can you tell I haven’t really thought about this…lol)
2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love. *Looks around the room* Cool As Ice… SERIOUSLY Naomi Campbell and Vanilla Ice, I don’t care who you are, you want to see that hot mess in action, Alas the movie is difficult to find..
3. Name one show that you’ve never seen and would love to watch. I would love to see Wicked on Broadway…
4. Do you ever go to movies alone? Yes, all the time, I like to go midday when there is no one in the theater I went one time to see a horror movie and there was me and a suspicious looking man in the back, I wasn’t sure what freaked me out… the movie or the guy.
5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why? I would rewatch Lost… that show was a total mind F*uck. And I swear every time I see it I notice something different about it
6. If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why? It would be a cross between a weigh-loss, travel and challenge show, every time I hit a major weight loss mile stone, I would travel to some exotic locale and do something that I’ve never done (that scares the poop) out of me, like sky diving, swimming with sharks, learning how to walk a tight rope… I would call the show (I completely borrowed that logo from Ryan Lochte’s new reality show…which I will be watching… JEAH!)
8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room? Does President Obama count? I went to graduate school in Las Vegas, so there were always celebrities around and I always played it cool…cause I’m a total fan girl
9. If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on? The Family Fued!! I would kick butt!!
This was really a fun one… not sure what my answers say about me though….
Until Next Monday!