How does this work? Simple…
Take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. How old would you feel if you didn’t know how old you are? I feel at least 25 years older than I actually am. I think it’s a combination of the transplant surgeries and the anti rejection medication that I take, but my body has been through a lot. And I feel it !
2. Are you the kind of friend you’d want to have as a friend? I haven’t always been, it’s something that I’m actively working on. I think as I get older I am valuing the friendships that I do have.
3. Look back at the last year. When did you feel most excited about something in your life? The fact that I made a commitment to being healthier and I’m still at it. This is been one of the most challenging things I’ve ever done. My weight loss has been 90% mental… confronting my self–worth issues has not only changed my life, but made me so much more confident.
4. Have you ever been with someone and not spoken a word, only to walk away thinking that was the best conversation ever? Yes!
5. If you won 100 million dollars Monday, would you continue doing whatever you usually do on Tuesdays? I wouldn’t tell anyone but a lawyer and my mother. I don’t think my daily routine would change except the fact that I would apply to go back to school to get my Ph.D.
6. What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you? I would probably would become an actress, I’m super dramatic …lol
7. Share something you do differently than most people. While singing “God Save the Queen” I always no matter what start singing “ My Country Tis of Thee”… I can’t help it! I wasn’t born in the commonwealth. I’m American…
9. If you had to move out of state right now, where would you move? Arizona!
10. What is the one thing that you’d like to change most about the world? Remind people to be more polite, saying please and thank you goes a long way!
Be Kind to Yourself….and Each Other!