How does this work? Simple…
Take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What did you eat for dinner last night? Tator Tots
2. If you could make one food calorie-free for the next year, What would you choose? Mexican food, but since you said one food… I guess I would say tacos, I’m obsessed with them…
3. How often do you go to the grocery store?Generally I’ll go once a week, I don’t know what I’ll want to eat from week to week so it’s safer that way.
4. Do you make a list before buying groceries? ALWAYS! or I would leave the store with nothing that I intended to buy
5. List three things that can always be found in your kitchen. Crystal light, Oatmeal and tuna
6. How often do you clean out your fridge? Often, maybe twice a month.
7. Do you ever use a slow cooker? If so, will you share a recipe? In the winter months my slow cooker is my best friend, it’s also a no fuss. no mess way for me to make meals, so that makes me happy
8. How often do you try new recipes? I don’t try them as often as I should, but I do try one or two each month. My current favorite is simple BBQ pulled chicken. It takes a little time, but it doesn’t require much effort. And it makes several meals for the week.
9. What is the most delicious meal(s) you make? 75% of the meals that I make are from recipes that I find on SkinnyTaste… and thy are amazing…if you haven’t been to that website.. GO!!! GO NOW!!!
10. Share at least one thing that is currently in your kitchen even though you don’t like it. I have a bottle of Skinny Girl White Cranberry Cosmo on top of fridge, I’m not gonna lie, it’s sounds yummy… but I don’t drink. (two liver transplants sort of keep you far, far away from the libations)
Until Next Monday!