Have You Ever?
1. Jumped out of an airplane? No, but I plan to in the near future.
2. Lived alone? No
3. Met a celebrity? I have, and I wasn’t all that impressed
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying?Yes
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? Professionally….yes, but I find that I like to do it myself…
6. Gotten a hickey? Yep. Ha..
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? Nope.
8. Been outside of your home country? Definitely. I love to travel, and I’d like to go back to soon!
9. Kissed your best friend? Seriously, I don’t even know… maybe.. he get’s handsy when he drinks…lol
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? It was candy so it doesn’t count
11. Met someone online? Yes.
12. Been on TV? Yep.
13. Had braces? No, but I’ve always wanted them…. I’m such a freak
14. Gone skinny dipping? Not yet
15. Been to the opera? Yes! And loved every minute of it (note to self: learn German)
16. Been caught making out by a policeman? No… and thank goodness for that!!!
17. Sung in public? I sang “The Greatest Love of All” in elementary school
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Yes, I think that’s the fun part of Halloween, seeing the little kiddos in their costumes, asking for candy…. it’s my favorite holiday, and seeing the kids and passing out candy is a big part of it
19. Been snowed in? Two words…. Snowpocolypse (Chicago Blizzard of ) 2011
20. Fallen in front of other people? Yes, I think I’m only conditioned to fall in front of people, Picture this…. 2005, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, rainy day… me on the bus stop…once I got on the bus… two steps… and I bit it on a bus full of people…I had to fill out an accident report and everything, while trying not to cry in embarrassment…..soon after I moved to Las Vegas were once again I bit it on a wet patch out side of my job…. so clearly Tyra + Water = Super Embarrassing Falls in front of strangers
21. Cheated on a test? Nope. Never had the opportunity…. seriously in the end is it worth it?
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? No, I love you is not a phrase that I take lightly. And I might be accused of not saying it enough
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? No, I’m so paranoid about stuff like this, I’ll check when I leave home, when I get into the restaurant, and again once I sat down… thank goodness for paranoia.
24. Shot a gun? No, and really that was the only reason I never got the job as a ranger with the National Park Service I couldn’t get over my fear of guns
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? No!! But allow me to go on a small tangent! I am so jealous of Rosanna Arquette…in the words of Foxy Brown this chick must have some ill na na 2 Songs…2!!! (1982) Rosanna -Toto, (1986) In Your Eyes – Peter Gabriel (Which is really the most romantic song…EVER!!!)… STILL JEALOUS!!