After reading on of my favorite blogs Bella on the Beach, who participates in FMM(Friend Making Monday) faithfully I decided to take the plug and do it as well!
For those of you who aren’t familiar with how this works take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. PC or Mac? I have always had a PC. I would love to own a Mac, and I always say that when I grow up I’ll get one… right now it’s simply a money thing… they are simply out of my price range
2. When did you get your first computer? The very first computer we had as a family was a Tandy computer. I didn’t own my first computer until I went right before I went off to school.
3. Do you use cable, DSL or something else? I have cable internet. And our home is connected wirelessly. I find myself annoyed when I go to other people’s houses and they don’t have a wireless connection. I finally talked my parents into it….
4. When choosing a laptop, do you think it’s more important to choose the fastest one, or the lightest one? Weight never comes into consideration, because I rarely lug my laptop around. I always look for something that has the specific requirements that I need…also something that’s gonna be sturdy
5. What kind of cell phone do you own? I like my phone; it does what it needs to. I’m currently using a Samsung Gravity Smart. But I would trade this sucker in a heartbeat if T-Mobile had iPhones’. But alas T-Mobile and Apple have yet to come up with an agreement.
6. How do you carry your laptop when you travel? I still don’t have a case, my newest laptop is a behemoth at 17.4 inches and it can’t fit in any of my bags.. and just yesterday I needed to take it to a meeting so I warped her up in an old sweatshirt… nice and cozy (but ghetto)
7. How many e-mails do you send on an average day? I’m not sure, but I do know that I receive more emails that I send.
8. Do you ever blog using your iPad or similar tablet? Nope, seems too cumbersome for me…I want until I’m near a computer
9. What do you use more often – a desktop or a laptop? I use a combination of the two, but I typically use my laptop more often.
10. As a blogger, are there other gadgets that you need to get the job done? If so, what are they? My camera and my cellphone I like to add pictures (I think they make the blog more personable)