I always say, “When you know better, you do better” I firmly believe that. And because the new year is upon us I like to reflect on the past year and look at some of the life lessons that I learned.
- Family comes in many forms, blood relation has absolutely nothing to with it. I am eternally grateful for my family who ALWAYS stand besides me no matter what.
- It took me years to gain weight, it may very well take me years to take it off… and I’m okay with that!
- Never make New Years Resolutions….
- There is a difference between friendships and acquaintanceship….you learn very quickly when things get rough which one you’re in.
- No matter how much I weigh, I can confidently say that I love myself no matter what
- Bullshit has no place in my life, if you like to spread it… go some where else…this is a bullshit free zone
- I need to take more risks… as far as I’m concerned the worst has already happened
- The hugs of a mom is the most magical thing, they can cure all ills
- I don’t have the life that I wanted, but that doesn’t make it any less important
- I’m still a work in progress
What life lessons have you learned this year?
See ya next year !